The Jungle Fowl room is located on the upper ground level which has a commanding view of the Ganges. This room is located next to the cobbled bonfire sit-out.
This room named after the Himalayan jungle fowl – a hardy and shy bird.
It is a spacious room and has a beautiful verandah overlooking the Ganges. An ideal choice for a couple or close friends. The verandah links the room Jungle Fowl with the adjacent room Bee-Eater.
- Upper ground level
- 1 double bed
- 2 people can be accommodated
- Verandah linked to Bee Eater room
- Commanding view of the Ganga from the verandah
- Verandah with day bed and armchair
- Tea-coffee maker
- Complimentary Wi-Fi up to 2 devices