Bee Eater is located on the upper ground level which has a commanding view of the Ganges. This room is located next to the cobbled bonfire sit-out.
This luxurious Rishikesh accommodation is named after a delicate Himalayan bird. It is a spacious room and has a beautiful verandah overlooking the Ganges. An ideal choice for a couple or close friends. The veranda links the room Bee Eater with the adjacent room Jungle Fowl.
- Upper ground level
- 1 double bed
- 2 people can be accommodated
- Verandah linked to Jungle Fowl
- Commanding view of the Ganga from the verandah
- Verandah with day bed and armchair
- Tea-coffee maker
- Complimentary Wi-Fi up to 2 devices