The Indian Roller room is a family room that is located on a plateau on the southern edge of the property. It is on the ground floor. The room has a beautiful verandah. This room is named after the Himalayan bird with a distinctive white head that is abundantly seen around the hotel in flocks.
This room is spacious and has a view of the valley and the tree line. This room has a double bed and also have a full-size bunk bed which make it an ideal choice for a family of four. It is an ideal choice for couples or close friends. The room is directly in front of a pathway leading down to the river.
- Ground level
- 1 Double with a Bunk bed for 2
- 4 people can be accommodated
- View of Ganga River from the verandah
- Verandah with day bed and armchair
- Tea-coffee maker
- Complimentary Wi-Fi up to 2 devices